Thursday 24 November 2016

Great Waters Challenge #4

Hey! I'm back after reading my fellow participants' blogs. I'm so happy that we were finally able to read the other blogs, because I learned so much from them.

What struck me most about their blogs was the focus and emphasis on education. It really reminded me how important it is to both teach and learn about water issues and our watersheds, and to tailor educational materials or techniques to the audience. This was reflected in my fellow participants' blogs - from Kaylyn's information sheet on ice fishing, to the "limited access to water" exercise that the Grade 4/5 students at Assumption School experienced.

I've decided to share my vision of Canada's water future by writing a haiku poem:

Share water's stories
Across all generations
Lead by example


No comments:

Post a Comment